Search Engine Optimization
Every day, over 5 billion searches are performed on Google for everything from “engagement rings” to “adult diapers”, just to name a few.
A recent study shows that 95% of those searchers will click a result on the first page, and only 5% will continue to the second page results. These numbers show just how large of an advantage first page ranked websites have over any competitors listed below them. There are many ways that quality SEO work can provide value to your business.
Having a top ranking position on major search engines not only brings immense credibility to your brand (the first result is often thought of as the industry leader), but it also brings pre-qualified traffic to your website, 24/7. Not to mention the long term equity you are building for your website’s domain. Wondering how our SEO efforts stack up compared to the other guys? Have a look for yourself:
Content is the fuel of the web. It also happens to be the foundation of a solid SEO strategy.
- On-site content
- Press Releases
We want Google to like your website, and there are on-site elements that need to be friendly to major search engines in order for them to find and rank your site. In addition to the technical aspects of on-site optimization, your website’s content needs to be relevantto the searcher’s query. Our on-site optimization process can include:
- Page Title Optimization
- Meta Description Optimization
- Addition of Content on Target Pages
- Image ALT Tag Optimization
- H1 / H2 Heading Tag Optimization
- Link Anchor Text Optimization
- Resolution of Canonical Issues
- Internal Linking Improvement
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Robots.txt Optimization
- Implementation of Schema.org’s Structured Data Schemas
- Removal of Duplicate Content Issues (If any)
- Discovery of 404 Pages and 301 Redirection Set-up
- De-optimization of Website if the Previous SEO Provider Over-optimized the Website
- Implementation of Authorship Markup
- Integration of Google Analytics’ Visitor Tracking Code
The ongoing work performed to improve your website’s overall authority. The majority of this labor intensive work is dedicated to quality and diverse link building. Our monthly SEO work includes:
- Guest Blogging
- Google+ Shares
- Twitter and Other Social Media Submissions
- Article Submissions
- Niche Directory Submissions
- Local Directory Submissions
- Web Directory Submissions
- Blog Commenting on Relevant Sites
- Classified Ads
- Social Bookmarking
- Forum Submissions
- RSS and Blog Directory Submissions
- Online Public Relations There is a lot of synergy between online PR and SEO. This is why we offer a quarterly press release as a supplement to our SEO strategy.
- Press release Writing & Syndication (Quarterly)
Totally Transparent Monthly Reporting We won’t leave you hanging. At the end of each month we provide you with a detailed progress report. You’ll see past and present rankings for each keyword, link portfolios of your top competitors and a complete list of links we’ve built and content we’ve created for the month.
We appreciate your interest. Please fill out the form bellow and we’ll get back to you in 24hrs or less.
- Tel: +1 310.394.7313
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Our Location: 1431 7th St Suite 305 Santa Monica, CA 90401